(Click for full size image)
This week’s image is featured above and is called Sphen by danieljoelnewman.
The father-protector carries it’s eggling back to the nest. The weather has been pleasant for this arctic like wasteland, but the hunting has been poor, forcing the father-protector to hunt further and further from the nest, leaving his life-mate back to protect the village from the hunters.
- Who is the father-protector?
- Who , or what, are the hunters?
- What is he hunting for? How much does he require to feed and bring back to the nest?
- What is the name of the species of this beast?
- Why not leave the egg back at the nest?
- Where is the nest? Is it far from his current position?
- When will the father-protector have to return to the nest if at all?
Credit : dani...Read More