Presented here are 10 plot ideas to get you started when trying to create an adventure.
Simply roll a D10 and check the result, or pick the one you like the most. Use them as ideas for your own.
They have been left vague on purpose, as they are just “seed” ideas.
- The main characters must track a wizard in a lost city, and must contend with an assassin while being confronted by distractions.
- The group is hired by a mysterious stranger to spy on a noble for them. They will be rewarded with a large sum of gold.
- The party is hired by a noble to explore some hills for an adventurer. The party will receive a powerful magic item for their trouble.
- The PCs are ordered by a mysterious stranger to destroy manor in the hills. No financial reward will be given, but the party gain a hidden benefactor
- The PCs are blackmailed by a foreign noble to explore some caverns for them. No reward will be given.
- The main characters must safeguard a giant in a subterranean city, and must contend with a lunatic while being confronted by mistaken identity.
- The main characters must take a secret in the east, and must contend with an enemy while being confronted by a war.
- The main characters must find a barbarian at a cavern, and must contend with a lunatic while being confronted by squabbling.
- Vampires are preying upon a small town in (Alphatia).
- The group is ordered by a barbarian chieftain to hunt a crow in some jungle. No financial reward will be given, but the party will be considered honory members of the tribe