Relina Martez was both a beautiful woman and political activist. She used her fame as a beauty queen and pageant winner to help promote her political ideals. This however brought her many enemies, from both her fellow beauty contest and political enemies. One day she simply disappeared. 3 weeks later her body was found, dumped on the front steps of her parents home, her body bruised and broken with a note attached. The note, roughly translated from the cryptic code is was written in was simply “Here ends the lesson…”
Hooks & rumors
- Relinas death was faked to make her a martyr for her last political cause and the body found was not hers
- Multiple groups are claiming her death as their own act – Which group, if any of them, is telling the truth and why are the others lying
- Some of Relinas fans have taken her death badly and started revenge killing her known opponents and enemies
- Why was the note written in a cryptic language and what does the message mean?
- One popular theory is that Relinas death was organised not by a political entity, but a rival in the beauty queen circuit, jealous of her fame
This was created based on the ideas in this post.
Article Used as Inspiration: Rogelia Cruz
The monster stats and details are expressed in generic terms to allow for use in as many games and genres as possible. As with other Campaign Chunks this is designed to be used as a starting block for your own ideas.