Roll a D10 and see what Chaos effect occurs (duration is until next sunrise unless stated otherwise)
- At next settlement visited, caster is mistaken for founder, even if they have died
- Roll again, effect is delayed for 24 hours, but the caster is given warning by a talking raven
- Any negative effect within 30 feet is removed
- Casters skin looks like stone but feels normal
- Next suggestion the caster makes to someone is obeyed(as long as it harms no-one directly)
- A very valuable gem appears in the caster’s pocket – This is a normal gem and will not disapear unless sold etc.
- Caster is sent 1000 years into the future for 1d4 hours, then returns to the spot they disapeared from
- All coins the caster carries are now worthless
- Any rings worn by the caster shrink one size
- Dramtic music plays whenever the caster speaks
What is a Chaos Effect? This is a random effect that happens when chaos magic, a chaotic deity or something similar has a power surge (a 1 in 20 chance) – They may be good, bad, nasty, humorous or even lethal.The only sure thing is that it will eventually happen.
Want more? Then have a look here