Demonic True Names, Use Names & Titles
Demons come in many shapes and forms. One particular aspect mortals have trouble with is their names. Combined with the fact that knowing their true name can often give you power over them, most demons have a second name, commonly called their use name.
Sometimes mortals or other beings also give these demonic beings a title to go along with their name, which can help spread fear or tell you more about who you are dealing with.
This publication features…
- A system for creating a demonic sounding true name
- 2 d100 tables for the name that mortals give it
- d100 table for deciding what title a demon may have
- A walkthrough for an example demonic name creation
- 2 pre-done d100 tables to help you save time, one for true name, the other for use names
Available now at –
Very soon available at –
What’s been going on in the world of RPGs and gaming this week. Covers the latest posts from my favourite other rpg related blogs and sites. Do you have exciting news or info you want to share, or a product you want more people to know about? Then contact Ennead Games via the contact form or via social media.
Source: Bell of Lost Souls
Source: Tales Of A GM
Source: Gnome Stew