Magic for some is a wild and chaotic thing. Some try to use the power of Chaos itself to gain an advantage over others. This however is a dangers choice, as Chaos Effects are likely to occur.
A Chaos Effect has a chance to occur when one of the following conditions has been met
• A Chaos Mage cast’s a spell
• A follower of a chaotic deity calls upon divine power
• A Chaos psionist unleashes their mind powers.
• A spell is cast in Wild/Chaos zone
• A Chaos artefact or item is used. This can affect non-magic users as well.
• A curse that has been placed on the subject by an item or spell activates
• A follower of Chaos rolls a critical
|Caster eyes glow bright red whenever they cause damage in combat||1d10 Minutes
|Each time an ally scores a hit in combat the caster has to let out a big cheer||1d10 Minutes
|Nearest bonfire becomes portal to plane of fire||1d10 Weeks
|Any coins carried by the caster start melting with no heat||1d10 Minutes
|Roll again, but an audible countdown begins, starting at 20 and decreasesing 1 per second. The effect occurs when countdown reaches zero||1d10 Days
This generator uses information originally found in 1000 Chaos Effects
|Help to keep Ennead Games ad free by showing your support at one of the locations below|
|Open Gaming Store||Drivethru RPG||Paizo.com online store|
|Tabletop Library||Cafepress Merchandise Store||Patreon|