Magic for some is a wild and chaotic thing. Some try to use the power of Chaos itself to gain an advantage over others. This however is a dangers choice, as Chaos Effects are likely to occur.
A Chaos Effect has a chance to occur when one of the following conditions has been met
• A Chaos Mage cast’s a spell
• A follower of a chaotic deity calls upon divine power
• A Chaos psionist unleashes their mind powers.
• A spell is cast in Wild/Chaos zone
• A Chaos artefact or item is used. This can affect non-magic users as well.
• A curse that has been placed on the subject by an item or spell activates
• A follower of Chaos rolls a critical
|Next liquid the caster touches freezes||Until a remove curse/dispel effect is used
|Any ally within 30 feet is held in place||1d10 Minutes
|Caster is pinned to the ceeling as if gravity as reversed||1d10 Minutes
|Nearest book becomes animated and will act like a familiar to the caster||1d10 Hours
|Caster's mind leaves thier body, like an Astral Projection. Caster's body becomes indistructable in the mean time||1d10 Hours
This generator uses information originally found in 1000 Chaos Effects
|Help to keep Ennead Games ad free by showing your support at one of the locations below|
|Open Gaming Store||Drivethru RPG||Paizo.com online store|
|Cafepress Merchandise Store||Patreon|