Equipment Maker Volume 9 – Scrolls
Everyone who goes on an adventure uses equipment. Without it, their adventuring days would come to a halt quite quickly.
For magic users, a scroll is a potential source of power and abilities, often temporary. For explorers, it might be a map, for artisans, a blueprint of how to make a long-lost item. And for others, it might simply be a letter home.
The Equipment Maker series is designed to help you expand and flesh out descriptions of various types of equipment, in this case being scrolls.
What will your party find? A scroll leading to lost treasure and adventure? Or a treaty that has been missing for years that might stop or even start, a war…?
- Bar – The item that helps with reading/holding the scroll
- Container – What the scroll may be found in
- Contents – A simple table giving you an idea of what the scroll features
- Contents Expanded – A d100 table for the scroll contents
- Condition – The condition of the scroll
- Language – What language is it written in
- Sheet Type – Not all scrolls are on paper or papyrus
- Size – An abstract way of knowing how big the scroll is
- Tier/Quality – An indicator of the quality or potency of the scroll
- Spell/Miracle – If the spell has a spell, what type of magic does it cover?
- Quirk/Feature – Some example quirks and features for the scroll
Available now at –
|Where to find & support Ennead Games online|
|DrivethruRPG||Open Gaming Store||Paizo|