Quick Generator – Crimes & Punishments
A quick generator is two tables that can be combined to produce an interesting result. It might be a story prompt, concept or something that can be summed up in one or two sentences.
This particular Quick Generator covers Crimes and Punishments. It works a little differently compared to the others. You have a crime table and a punishment table. You can use both together or roll on the one you need.
But what would you use this Quick Generator for…?
- You need to decide what each inmate of a prison has been charged with
- Someone has done a crime but the punishment has yet to be decided
- You need to have a crime to accuse someone of, such as a PC
- Someone has been convicted of a crime and the law allows for fate to decide their punishment
- You encounter someone who has been punished, but what were they accused of?
This features 2 d100 tables, one for crimes and another for punishment, with a few punishments duplicated to reflect the more common ones and to help fill out the table. These crimes and punishments are themed around a fantasy/medievil genre.
Available now at –
Very soon available at –
What’s been going on in the world of RPGs and gaming this week. Covers the latest posts from my favourite other rpg related blogs and sites. Do you have exciting news or info you want to share, or a product you want more people to know about? Then contact Ennead Games via the contact form or via social media.
Source: Bell of Lost Souls
Source: Tales Of A GM
Source: Gnome Stew