Extra help is always welcome when planning and making your games and stories and generator can only go so far. You may need images, sounds or even articles to help inspire and help you along the way. The goal of this page is not to be the end-all of everything you need, but to provide a handy compilation of useful materials and sites that I have collected and found.
This page will be updated only once a week, on a Tuesday.
Have a resource or site you think would fit here? Get in touch with Ennead games via the contact page.
If any of the links are dead or not working, please say so.
- Space Engine – For when you need almost realistic images or vids for planets and your
To quote Wikipedia, An encyclopaedia is a type of reference work or compendium holding a comprehensive summary of information from either all branches of knowledge or a particular branch of knowledge.
- Encyclopedia Mythica – The award-winning internet encyclopaedia of mythology, folklore, and religion.
- Superpower Wiki – For when you need more info about super-powers
Useful for when you want to make handouts look a bit different and not use your own handwriting. Check the licence for each font before using in your projects, especially if they are commercial.
- d20PFSRD – For when you need a handy, one-stop place to reference material for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
A catch-all category for resources that don’t really fit into others or can’t justify putting them in their own section
- Graph/Grid Paper – Hex maps, grids and more, many of them customisable.