A Campaign Chunk is an item, place or something else that can fit into any campaign or story with little or no modification although some will be more suited to certain genres than others. They have few stats (if any) and help provide starting grounds for adventures or help fill in the gaps when your players go off exploring and you need something for them to do. Each has several hooks or rumour that can be used. Which of these are true and which are false?
Originally first published on the blog/website of Ennead Games, these Chunks have been compiled into a handy volume. Their details may have been cleaned up and more hooks or rumours added to them, but they basically the same.
This volume is themed around mysteries – Weird and often unexplained events and moments that have occurred and puzzle people to this day. All are inspired or related to real-life events and incidents.
This volume features:
- 17 Unknown Soldiers – Who are the soldiers found on a WWII list?
- Amber Room – What happened to this valuable room?
- Bella in the Elm – What happened to Bella and why was her body found in a tree?
- Broadcast Interruption – Who interrupted the local TV signal one night?
- Grey Blobs – Just what is the true nature of these grey, rice like blobs that fell like rain?
- Green Children of Goating – Two children , with skin as green as grass are found in a mine.
- Lead Mask Cases – Two bodies found in mysterious circumstances, wearing lead masks…
- Locomotive XY-67 – What was the true purpose of this train?
- Puzzle Statue – A statue covered in hard to crack code has been found.
- The Hum – No-one has yet figured out why this particular location has a persistent hum.
Don’t forget Ennead Games has a Patreon running now as well
What’s been going on in the world of RPGs and gaming this week. Covers the latest posts from my favourite other rpg related blogs, comics and more