R.I.G.S. Results Volume 4
The Ennead Games blog has a regular feature on it called R.I.G.S. (Random Item Generation System), in which an item is randomly created each week and the result is published and expanded on.
System generic, these items are designed with a fantasy or medieval setting in mind, but a few of them could be used as-is in a sci-fi or modern or even horror setting with only a minor amount of tweaking.
This volume features…
- Crock of Seagulls – A crockpot containing a swarm of angry gulls
- Lamp of Winter – A lamp/lanterns that emit cold
- Mirror of Disintegration – Looking into this mirror will be the last thing you ever do
- Needle of Fertility – One jab from this needle makes animals incredibly fertile. Works on humanoids too
- Net of the Animal trainer – Command any animal caught in this net
- Quill of the Dance – Write the dance and your partner shall perform it
- Ring of Regeneration – Can heal the most grievous of wounds
- Statues of the Owls – The wise guardians of a museum
- Tickling Claymore – Your enemies will laugh till they die
- Whip of Bridges – One crack of this whip and you have a handy bridge
Don’t forget Ennead Games has a Patreon running now as well
What’s been going on in the world of RPGs and gaming this week. Covers the latest posts from my favourite other rpg related blogs, comics and more