Dwarfs are stereotypical know for being colourful with their language. Their insults can be imaginative. Here are 10 for you to use.
- Rickety fish-catching rockrunt.
- Mouldy slate-carving breadcrumb.
- Barbed tree-climbing mushroom.
- Mouldy nib-chewing tunnel worm.
- Unhoned moss-bearded mole.
- Slothful hearth-hating snake’s egg.
- Mouldy hearth-hating fuzzpot.
- Slothful porridge-faced gasbladder.
- Gibbering cave-slinking rockrunt.
- Repugnant gnat-ridden pixie.
- Ruins of the Dwarven Delve (gmsmagazine.com)
- Awesome Dwarven Forge Layouts from Raging Swan (raging-swan.livejournal.com)
- Diggin’ Dwarven Forge Ancient Treasures from Ben’s RPG Pile (bensrpgpile.com)