It be a Wednesday, so it’s that time of the week again.
Nothing new from me this week, but there are two relief/charity bundles on sale “All money gained from this bundle goes to the SolidarnaHR foundation as aid for the victims of the Croatian Earthquake that happened on the 29th of December 2020.” Checks them out, if you can afford to get one or both then please do so, if not then tell others about them. The itchi.io bundle (which as a disclaimer I have a PDF in but take zero income from this bundle) is almost at 50% of its goal.
World Anvil & World Building
Last week was a WA article about the benefits of Horizon Tea, a unique drink that can expand one’s mental horizons , but don’t drink too much, or paranoia will set in!
Streaming and Vids
- Farscape Watch Party – We’re at the midpoint of Season 3 now and things are….oooh they are getting GOOD! Have mentioned before that it is my favourite season for multiple reasons and the story/plots are shaping up just as good as I remembered from watching them the first time.
- ESO Expansion Information – The Gates of Oblivion – The trailer for the new expansion launched last night and there is stuff in there that has got me excited. For full details check out the link here – There is a lot to go over, but safe to say, the thing I am looking forward, apart from the new areas, is the companion system. This could be a very good thing, or cause major lag issues – Will cover this as I get more information, but for now, the countdown to June the first, the hopeful launch day, has begun for me.
Goals and To-Do List
|Ongoing Goals||Current||Goal #||To Go|
|Twitter – Followers||1,100||2000||900|
|Twitter – Tweets||39412||50,000||10,588|
|Twitch – Followers||222||1000||778|
|Youtube – Subscribers – Custom URL||20||100||80|
|Youtube – Subscribers – Monetization||20||1000||980|
|Youtube – Uploads||196||200||4|
|Youtube – Views||525||600||75|
Have changed the twitch followers goal to a 1,000 as this is , at the moment, the minimum I need to apply to the ESO streaming team/community etc. Cant guarantee I will be accepted, but this at least gives me a clear goal to aim towards, rather than “oooh look the number has gone up”
|Repeating Weekly Goals/Tasks||Done?|
|Add a new generator to the gen page/updated old one||y|
|Add a pdf collection or item to itch||y|
|Uploaded stream to YT||y|
|World Anvil Article||n/a|
|World Building Prompt/Questions||y|
|Added to site PDF page||y|
New section in the goal/task tracker – Irregular Goals. These are tasks I want to do, but have a low priority or cant be done on a regular basis for various reasons, such as time, availability or general restrictions.
The Foundry Project
The first mini goal has been achieved – Have figured out how to use a macro/command to output the result of the roll table to chat. This, in turn, lead to a few other mini-goals being met:
- Making a macro to send to GM only
- Making a macro to output the result to a journal
- Making a journal to “store” the macros/buttons in an easy to use sheet – One downside is that it replaces what exists there rather than adding it to an existing list. This is not a major issue, but if I can figure out/find out how to do this, will improve things by a lot.
The above things have put the time I will be selling/releasing the modules back by an indeterminate amount. This is not an issue as half of this is a “see if I can do it” thing. If you are interested in seeing how this might manifest and you are a FoundryVTT user, you can follow the development of the template module here – Be warned it is a WIP and I will not be offering support on it. Use at your own risk etc.
Not much else to say here, so will sign off and hope you all have a good week, yes even you 😉