Its that time of the week again!
“Deities and Pantheons – Names and Domains” came out last week and has done quite well so far. 200 deity names and 400 domain names is nothing to be sniffed at!
Whilst working on the next pdf – “Science Academy Classes” I figured out I could bring out two versions. The first would be the original planned Quick Gen version (2 x d100 tables). The next is..well…a LOT bigger. You see i found out there were something like 1200+(a lot more really) fields of science. Combined with descriptors that gives a HUGE amount of possible lessons/classes a student at a prestigious science leaning academy can take.
So the plan is to bring out two versions:
- The QG version
- The expanded version a couple of weeks later
This will work similar to the Technobabble generator. A simple version for those who want quick results and a larger version for those who want a more extensive curriculum for their sci-fi/modern students and places of learning. With 1200 class subjects and probably a ton more descriptors , assuming I can add more in blocks of 100, the number of possible combinations pleases by nerdy-geeky heart 😀
Last weeks article was an update of an older one – The Scroll of The Conclave. I updated it due to something that happened in my dnd session that got me thinking about the word and the lore – Why would the descdents of the original signers be still bound to the rules and effects of one of the most powerful items ever discovered in Easthalen…?
- M – BL3 – Making some progress here, the new mini game they added which helps scientists with actual research is quite fun and sometimes a real head scratcher, plus provide in-game bonuses
- T – STO – For a giggle created a romuulan-borg-KDF player to fill up the last spare slot I had. Its another “wont be doing a full play through” version, but will keep for mule/storage/need to do something different purpose
- W – GW2 – Still making progress, about 3/4 of the way through LW3 and really looking forward to hitting Path of Fire soon
- T – LOTRO – Made some major headway through Evendim, then will be, if my mempry serves me right, onto the Trollshaws/Rivendell next
- F – SDV – Leah gave birth, got a bigger house and ageing some fine wine in the cellar. Life is good on the farm 😀
Twitch – Main https://www.twitch.tv/mobiustempus
|Where to find & support Ennead Games online|
|DrivethruRPG||Itch.io||Open Gaming Store|