Food & Drink – It’s a vital part of life that is needed to survive… But there are many types of things to eat and drink. This list of “10 Questions about…” gives you 10 prompts to help you think about what the inhabitants of your world eat and drink.
- Are there any foods of religious significance?
- How much, typically, does the average citizen spend on food each week?
- What are the staple foods of the regions of your world?
- What foods are only reserved for special occasions?
- What foods/drinks are banned and why?
- What is the most expensive item?
- What is the most popular item?
- Where/from whom do cooks/mixologists learn their craft?
- Which region produces the most food/drink?
- Who are the famous cooks and what is their signature dish?
Bonus Question : Are there food/drink festivals, if so what goes on there?
The on-going & growing list of world building prompts & questions can be found HERE.
What world-building topic would you like to see next time? Let me know in the comments below or on social media like Twitter.