This weeks word building “10 Questions about…” covers transport. This is , as many of the topics have been so far, a fairlly broad and open subject. Transport can cover many things, from people, to good, to even information in various forms, such as letters and parcels and so on.
- Are there any methods of transport reserved for the wealthy/elite? If yes, why are they are the only ones using it?
- How is the transportation of smaller items like letters, parcels etc handled?
- Is there a toll system on your roads? Who runs it?
- Is there any form of public transportation?
- Is there any group that has travel restrictions and if so why?
- Is there any guild/group responsible for, or who control the transport methods and systems?
- What is the most advanced/fastest form of travel in your world?
- What is the most unusual form of transportation in your world? (Compared to those on Earth)
- Which animals, if any, are domesticated to use for transport?
- Which culture has the most reliable/maintained transport system (And conversely which has the worst?)
Bonus question : What is the typical cost , per mile/kilometer, for the average person or item?
The list of previous and other world building prompts can be found HERE.